In 1998 the company, with its head office in Leipzig, was founded by Juergen Reckin. He started the business with 13 employees, all of whom already had long-time experience and know-how in handling high-radioactive sources. Since foundation the company has grown continuously, the team presently consisting of 50 highly skilled physicists, engineers, technicians and a back office especially qualified for the challenges in this particular business area.
Gamma-Service Recycling GmbH offers a complete range of services combining all specific requirements as regards radiation protection, technical know-how and long-time experience of our staff. We are your reliable partner in all questions concerning use, takeover and recycling of radioactive materials.
Gamma-Service Recycling GmbH offers a full range of services:
- Worldwide takeover and recycling of radioactive sources for industrial and medical purposes
- Worldwide supply of radioactive sources at customer request
- Transport of radioactive goods all over Europe with our own truck fleet
- Availability of a wide range of different shielding containers
- Processing of radioactive materials for re-use
- Decommissioning and decontamination
- Measurement services
- Laundry service for contaminated clothes
- Recycling of ionization smoke detectors
Our company operates in accordance with the guidelines of the quality management ISO9001:2008 and can thus guarantee consistent quality in the preparation and implementation of projects as well as our products. In addition, we have been awarded the full SCC certificate.
Our company policy is based on principles regarding working safety, health protection, quality management and environmental protection. Our company policy is the basis of our actions.
Please see the following pages for further information on our company, office locations and business areas.